Friday, September 5, 2008

Warhammer open beta soon

I have not pre-ordered Warhammer yet, and the open beta starts Sunday Sept. 7, 2008.

I have 5 account in WoW now and I did not cancel any yet to save some money for when I try Warhammer.

For now, I have little knowledge of Warhammer and I want to keep it that way until I can fully commit to at least 2 accounts there.

As for World of Warcraft, Wrath of the Lich King expansion is still 2 months away.

I manged to level a 61 Shaman named Sanctumes and a 60 Mage named Sanctuaxi in 26 hours.
I also have a 45 Shaman and 45 Warlock as well.

In the past week, I just try to do some daily quest to raise money for when I decide to buy epic 60 land mounts on the new batch of level 60s.

I don't have any plans if I want to pursue 70 with:
61 Mage, Joiya
60 Mage, Gemstar
61 Shaman, Sanctumes
60 Mage, Sanctuaxi

I don't have a 5th character in the level 60s.

I have a 57 Paladin, Sanctitty in the same account as Gemstar. Transfer for $25 may be worth it?

Or just try Warhammer with a single account maybe?

No comments: