Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tentative plan to level 4 more toons to 70

I got some of my plans to instance grind 4 more toons to level 70 in my 3-box set up.

My main character has been transferred to Account #3.
Sanctume, 70 Protection Paladin (Bloodelf)

I've done heroics and uncrushable to tank Prince in Karazan. I've been doing Heroics Ramparts early with my guild to collect badges and nethers even before the Heroic tweaks (fix), so I know I can tank it well.

My main goal is to be able to 3-box some normal instances; and also after I gear up my 4 other toons to an efficient level of healing or dps.

My current team consist of:
Sanctume, 70 Protection Paladin (Bloodelf)
Semihrage, 61 Holy Paladin (Bloodelf)
Healmon, 64 Shadow Priest (Troll)

When I was doing normal Ramparts and Blood Furnace, I find it slow to dps with the shadow priest. Slow and cumbersome as I smash a lot of buttons to unload the shadow priest combo.

I might try to respec Healmon to Holy/Disc for a Smite build.

I have plenty of side goals. Healmon is 375 Alchemy and I want to get to 68 to be a Master Transmuter.

Speaking of side goals, I was not fully happy with a priest dps, so I decided to roll a Mage (Joiya, 40 Bloodelf Mage) in Healmon's place. But this is where I got in trouble in the power-levelling circle. (Another blog entry later.)

For now, my plan for Outlands grinding to level 70 are:
(Thanks to Vyndree from dual-boxing.com)

60-62 Hellfire quests, 1 run Ramparts, multiple runs Blood Furnace
62-64? Zangarmarsh quests, 1 run Underbog
64-65? Terrokar quests, grinded some spiders for netherweb + venom sacs
(I got my pally scryer for recipe, then grinded back to aldor)
65-66? Nagrand quests
66-67? Kurenai rep (approx 3/4 level grinding ogres)
67-69? CoT: Durnholde
69-70 Sethekk Halls, a couple runs of the beginning part of Shadow Labs (clear room at MC boss, restart)

No comments: