Thursday, January 31, 2008

Team Heroic

I ran Sanctume, 70 Prot Paladin to do Heroic Steam Vaults last night with guild mates.

After that, I decided to run some more quest out in Terokkar Forest. I managed to get Semirhage to 64 Paladin, and Healmon is less than a bubble to become a 66 Priest.

I got stuck doing a stupid quest in the spider area in Terokkar Forest. My lowbies needed to free 6 NPCs from a spider cocoon. When I attack the cocoon, there's a random chance an NPC will emerge to get quest point, or a mob that I just kill. And in this area, there are also spiders that are agro.

Spider killing is not bad since one quest requires killing 20 of them. The plus side is these spiders drop Netherweb Silks for 18 slot bags, and Spider Glands used for repeatable quest.

I think it was over 1 hour when I realize I needed to drop Sanctume off the group, and sure enough, whatever Semihrage & Healmon break was getting the quest done. After turning in the quests, I hearth stoned for the night.

No comments: