Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blood Elf Paladin & Undead Mage

I have 3 WoW account, and I rolled 2 new characters last night in WoW.
Sanctitty, Blood Elf Paladin; and Alviarin, Undea Mage.

Pre-Preparation Work

It took about two hours to do my preparation work because I had to transfer items off an existing character Traderjoe (level 1 Orc Warlock) who was my Auction House Seller.

After I deleted Traderjoe, it said I can't have the name anymore.

I then created Sanctitty in Account #1, and Alviarin in Account #3.

Preparation Work
1. 40 Mage, Joiya in Account #2, teleport to Undercity, run to Brill, buy 2 level 5 cloth boots, and teleport back to Ogrimmar, run to mailbox.

2. 15 Mage, Gemstar in Account #1 , take out 2 mats for Run Speed enchant, and mail to Leggolaz.

3. 39 Hunter, Leggolaz in Account #1, pick up mail for the Run Speed enchants, and invite Joiya into group. They port to Undercity.

4. 70 Paladin, Sanctume in Account #3, port to Undercity from Shattrath. Enchants the 2 level 5 boots with Run Speed. Logout.

5. Joiya teleports to Bloodelf land and run to the starting area.

6. Leggolaz have 2x Run Speed boots, 4 x 14-slot bags, and extra 20 gold.

7. Joiya created a Portal: Undercity. Logout.

8. Sanctittytlogs in. Leggolaz invites. Sanctitty takes portal to Undercity.

9. They run to Deathknell, the Undead starting area.

10. Alviarin logs in and joins the gorup.

11. Leggolaz gives each 10g, 2x 14-slot bags, and a level 5 Run Speed boots.

Hot Keys

Alviarin.Hotkey 1: none
Leggolaz.Hotkey 1: /follow Alviarin, /assist Alviarin, /stopattack, /petattack
Sanctitty.Hotkey 1: none

Alviarin.Hotkey 2: Fireball
Leggolaz.Hotkey 2: none
Sanctitty.Hotkey 2: none

Alviarin.Hotkey 3: none
Leggolaz.Hotkey 3: none
Sanctitty.Hotkey 3: Holy Light


Game Time

I ungroup Leggolaz. Alviarin is the main. Sanctitty is on follow. Leggolaz is on follow.

Alviarin targets a mob, shoots a fireball (Key 2), and presses Key 1. Leggolaz's pet then kills the mob, and both Alviarin and Sanctitty gets full exp.

Final Notes

I followed the Undead Newbie guide. There are some corrections.

1. There is one required collection quest at level 2 or 3, it's not bad off bats and wolves.

2. There is one more kill quest on the way to the 3rd War with Scarlet Crusade chain.

3. There were 2 more collection quests that was not bad, Gloomweed and the next one that chains off it.

4. Since the Herbalist trainer is in Brill, I picked it up to see the weeds faster.

5. I then dropped Herbalism and got Enchanting and Skinning for both. I will drop Skinning eventually.

6. Since I started late, I did not get to level 10 as I hoped. I have a few more quest to do, but I logged out at level 9 with about 1 hour and 20 minutes played.

No comments: