Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Power Level @ Shadowfang Keep

I was not in the mood to quest Team Heroic last night, so while I was chatting in the guild vent, a few guys were power leveling in Scarlet Monastery Cathedral; they were 24 w/ a 70 Holy Paladin.

I looked into my list of alts, and I only have 1 Mage, Temaile at level 22 that can benefit in there.

I do have a 29 Warlock, but I might twink him for 29 BG.

Instead, I see Gemstar, 15 Mage; and Cowbear, 14 Druid prime for some power level love.

I moved Sanctume, 70 Prot Paladin out of Stonebreaker Hold to Undercity.
I used Joiya, 40 mage to port Cowbear to Undercity.
They all joined in Undercity with Gemstar.

I do not have a flight out of Undercity yet, so I ran to to Sepucher, and bind both lowbies.

With empty bags, I filled both Gemstar and Cowbear's bags with greens and blues for future disenthancts. Sanctume also did one run back to Sepulcher to sell, but out of my 9 gold repair, I got 1 gold junk sell! So, there's no need to run to sell doing SFK. I did got some wool, and mailed more greens back to Cowbear.

I did a few more clears with less looting until Gemstar hit 20, and Cowbear is 19.
I ran out of steam and was sleepy.

So, my tentative plan is to level:
Cowbear from 19 to 20 in SFK; and then to SM Cathedral.
Gemstar to level along and into SM Cathedral.

No comments: