Friday, January 25, 2008

3-box Team Heroic (in progress)

I am naming my primary 3-box team, Team Heroic:

Sanctume, 70 Protection Paladin, Bloodelf
Semihrage 61 Holy Paladin, Bloodelf
Healmon 64 Shadow Priest, Troll

I bought my 3rd Keyclone licenses last night, but there was a delay in activation so my 3rd machine was not really helpful, except /follow.

My goal last night was to get to get Friendly from Unfriendly reputation with the Sporeggar Faction. The reason for this is to get Semihrage to Honored faction and buy the Sporeggar Poison Shield which will be great for tanking.

Tanking? Yes, Semihrage will have a 2nd job of power levelling characters in Sanctume's account, Team Mage. (But that's for a later blog)

So I grinded some for Sporeggar faction doing the repeatable quest until Friendly.
Then I also turned in other quests in Sporeggar itself to get closer to honored.
Unfortunately I need to be level 62 to start the repeatable quest to Honored.

So, off to Hellfire I go and did more quests all the way into the Cenarion Post in Hellfire Peninsula.

No comments: