Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Power Level @ Rage Fire Chasm

I wanted to see how a level 63 Holy Paladin do in power levelling in instances, so I head out to do Rage Fire Chasm with Sanctitty, 9 Paladin; and Alviarin, 9 Mage.

The are about 7 pulls I do because I have lowbies following me to be in exp range, and the lowbies can die easily if I don't get all the agro.

One personal problem I end up doing it taking time to loot these low level mobs. The green items help with starting out Enchant skill ups. Linen Cloths are nice also for First Aid. I should really just set some money and buy low level materials for Enchanting instead.

So, a full clear of RFC with looting takes about 20 minutes. I should really target that down to 12 minutes.

After my lowbie's packs are full of greens, I stopped. They were at level 12 and after quest turn-ins, they were level 13. I think few more level quest back in Brill will get them to 14. Then off to Shadow Fang Keep.

Semihrage did well in SFK, but there are Shield Slamming mobs that I don't like. My next test would be doing SFK. Some pulls there might be tougher because mobs can silence.

No comments: