Friday, January 18, 2008

3x Warlocks Setup

I am doing test run on 3x Warlock team using a my Area-51 9750 laptop with an extra horizontal span display monitor @ 2800x1050 (17" + 20"wide).

Team Warlock : Sanctùme, Sanctûme, and Sanctúme (the u's are Alt+151, Alt+150, & AltT+163)

I got all of them to level 10 and about to turn in the Void Walker pet quest, in about 6 hours. I can do faster, but I find myself doing stupid collection quest for all 3!

Anyway, this is just a test run for now to get a feel for using 3x on a single machine with Keyclone.

I can see my need for macro castsequence, dot rotations, fear rotation, and a way to assign multi targets via the main.

I can definitely see a need for a healer in the mix at higher levels if I want to level these up.

So for now, my goals are:
1. Get familiar with the feel of using 3x on a single computer and Keyclone.
2. Level up to 14 at least, then switch to power-leveling (or boosting with my 70 Prot Paladin)

No comments: