Thursday, January 31, 2008

Power Level @ Shadow Fang Keep

I brought Semihrage, 63 Holy Paladin in Shadow Fang Keep last night to test out a power level session with Sanctitty, 14 Paladin and Alviarin, 14 Mage.

I only had time to pull twice. The first pull was only about 10 level 14-18 mobs. I run in and gather everything, jump down, open the prison cell, talk to an npc to open the door, and I ran back near the entrance and commence my AoE consecration. My lowbies are parked at the entrance.

After a minute of looting, I move the group just behind the door and park my lowbies there.

The first mass pull was to run from the side of the building and grab every mob by just running through them, and then jumping off the dinning room and into the kitchen. Finally round up the rest of the mobs outside the stables and onto the courtyard area visible from the zone entrance.

With no shield block, and slow melee, consecration does the most damage. But my health was falling fast, so I Divine Shielded and 2 heals later, I was full health. This was enough to spam consecration and kill the rest.

After looting, I don't think I can do the next pull since the mobs there does Silence, and perhaps shield bash. I think I need to spec Protection in order to Shadow Fang effectively with a 63 Paladin. But before that, I want to get a better Defense & Spell Damage gear via Outlands and Questing.

No comments: