Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Woot! Outlands...

I have been leveling #4 Azhat Shaman and hit level 55 last Sunday night. I rolled Azhat 2 Sundays ago! The end result was I have #1 Aszhat 60 Shaman, #2 Joiya 59 Mage, #1 Gemstar 58 Mage, and#2 Azzhat 59 Shaman.

I spent some time doing Scholomance, and turning in Bone Chips, Crypt Fiend Parts, Dark Iron Scraps and Elemental Cores in Eastern Plagueland, Lights Hope Chapel.

I also cleared some normal 5-man Magister's Terrace with my Prot Paladin with guildies.

I started grinding mobs in Blood Furnace, and tweaking my focus fire macro. I hardly do AoE Blizzard pulls now. It is less chaotic and 2x Chain Lightning is fun.

I will need to re-spec Azzhat and Aszhat to Elementals, re-spec Joiya to Arcane/Fire for High DPS, and Gemstar to Frost with Improved Frostbolts and Winterchill.

I will re-spec Azhat to pure Resto instead of putting points in Elemental.

I will also need to work on my PvP macro of staggered Grounding and Tremor Totems via cast sequence.

No comments: