Monday, April 21, 2008

Ogrila Quest Line

I completed the Ogrila Quest line over the weekend, 5-box style.
I had a Prot Pally, Holy Pally, Holy/Disc Priest, Arms Warrior and Frost Mage.
I also had a Combat Rogue in the same account as the Holy Pally that I log in to loot the quest item.

The first 3 giants were straight tank and spank.

The event where 5 people enter the rings of fire, 4 of my guys died, and the prot pally bubbled to kill the boss.

The summoned event, I failed several times. I had the right position so that I can agro the spawned ogres trying to kill the summoning thing. But I wiped after the giant comes. The good news is that the giant stays around, so my guys res up and kill him. The giants proceeds to spawn more ogres though during the fight, and my holy pally died. By the time I res him up and loot and log into my rogue, the quest item despawed.

I summoned the giant a 2nd time and wiped, res, kill and manage to log in my rogue to loot the final quest item.

Between my prot pally and arms warrior, I had over 2,000 Apexis Crystal Shards. I summoned the Guardians in Ogrila and farmed 2 epic mail gloves, and 2 epic cloth bracers.

No comments: