Monday, April 14, 2008

Team Shaman

It was Alterac Valley weekend, but I did not feel like running my 61-62 Shamans there to get slaughtered by the 70s. So I decided to level a few, and get the tradeskills up.

My 70 rogue had Blacksmithing, which I dropped for Herbalism. I then raise Herbalism up to 300. In the process, I got about 10 stacks of Mageweaves.

I then proceeded to skill up Tailoring on all the shamans. 63 Azzhat is 350 and created his 2x Primal Mooncloths. 62 Aszhat is 345, because I mis-calculated how much I need to get to 350. I actually created more Imbued Netheweaves than necessary. 62 Azhat is at 340.

I did managed to get them a level over the weekend, and also got most of the Outland quest gear upgrades. I have a few more Zangarmarsh items and I will begin the instance grinds.

I will then check which quest line opens Blood Furnace. Then I will do both Ramparts and Blood Furnace instances done for xp and faction.

After that, I plan to hit Slave Pens and grind there for xp and faction.

No comments: