Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Upgrades and Dailies

I feel spread out between lots of characters across 4 accounts, but each areas of interest have progress.

70 Arms Warrior -- I got gems to upgrade the shoulders and Bulwark of Ancient Kings. I will get legs tonight, but I will need Nethrecobra Leg enchant.

70 Combat Mace Rogue -- I will get legs tonight as well and the enchant. His herbalism works great as I did Skettis daily, farm some Mote of Water, and kill that elite tree for good skinning drops.

70 Prot Paladin -- His my main tank, and complete in his Ret gear. I still need Leg enchant, and a few more gems.

70 Holy Disc Priest -- no epic mount, and he will get his next. Prayer of Mending is nice to have with 3 melee. I think it's less micro-healing with him. He needs a +Healing weapon enchant. Primal Water and Life.

70 Holy Paladin -- I'm am thinking I should go Holy Shock build, but I should stay prot for Badge Instance farming someday. He will get his helm today. I need to run him on some BGs. No epic flyer, and probably will never get one. Perhaps focus in PvE for this toon from now on. He will be my jewel crafter.

I began the evening doing dailies in IQD, and then did the 3 SSO packs, gained about 600g.
I did another 3 SSO pack for my 70 Rogue, then did a daily on the Spirit Towers.
I farmed 15+ Netherweb Silks, then did the 2 Skettis daily. I farmed 3 Primal Water and killing mobs for more Skettis factions, and that elite tree that can be herb'd.

I ended the evening farming 12 Cobrascales for my needed Legs enchants. They were selling for 20g each, so that's 240g worth in about 1-2 hours, not a bad savings to gold/time investment.

I need 24 Primal Air, now that's gonna suck. They sell for 30 to 40g each, if they are 25g, I'd buy them.

No comments: