Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Team Shaman: Old Hillsbrad

I completed Old Hillsbrad last night and it was a fun challenge. 70 Prot Pally + 70 Frost Mage + 2x 67 Elemental Shamans + 66 Resto Shaman.

I figured out how to pace the waves with Thrall being a noob. Setting Thrall as focus allows my shamans to cast Earth Shield and Healing Wave on him as needed.

I also let Thrall tank the last mob in the wave, and I setup my totems before the spot of the next wave. I would regen some mana and heal up before I finish the last boss. I'd have time to drink a few ticks before Thrall starts combat. Setting up a focus for sheep also helps.

I also used Earth Elementals. Next time I will stagger them: 1 in the upstairs inn, and 2 for the dragon waves.

I started Black Morass but I did not really had time give it a serious attempt. I mostly farmed the spiders for their Netherweb Silks. Too bad I don't have a skinner.

No comments: