Monday, May 19, 2008

Team Shaman

I'm halfway to Revered with Shattered Sun Offensive faction, and I've missed a few nights and not really doing much of the SSO packs.

I also did some Mechanar clearing, but the Totem of the Void is not dropping. I really should just work towards resetting the Legion Cache instead of clearing Mech Lord and the last boss, Panth.

However, I get a nice cloak upgrade last time, so I might as well just do it until the 2 Elemenal Shaman (Azzhat and Aszhat).

I also did some of the quests that gave Sha'tar rep. I should work on the Shield quest line but the time to get that would be the same time clearing Mech for the totem drop. I'm halfway to Revered with Sha'tar.

I also started working on upgrades via Arena and Honor points. I got the S3 gloves and put +Spell Damage, and +Healing enchants accordingly.

Next, I grinded EotS for 20 tokens and got S1 maces for everyone who can. I put +Spell Damage, and +Healing enchants accordingly.

Then, I grinded WSG for 20 tokens and got Vindicator Bracers for everyone and put +Spell Damage, and +Healing enchants accordingly.

I think the next BG item I will work on is Boots.

No comments: