Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Team Shaman: Gear Up!

Well, last night, I was 5999/6000 Friendly to Sha'tar faction, so I head on over to Mechanaar to get that last point into Honored. But I end up clearing all except the 2nd boss.

Then I went to Ogrimmar since I forgot to train the spells since back in level 66/67--that was around 100g each Shaman!

I got all the PvP Rep Vendor gear, the Elemental Set, and Resto Set. Azzhat and Aszhat are both Elemental, and Azhat is Resto. I don't have the Helm Glyph enchant yet, nor the Meta gem. But I did put all Red +Spell Damage to the Elemental Set, including a few pieces for PvE nuking.

For the Resto, I put in Stam/Resilience and Healing gems for PvP, and all Healing for the PvE set.

I also spent the time cleaning the bank and sold all the gear I don't need, which got some of my training money back.

I did not spend money in +Spell Damage or +Healing enchants yet. I will get the Spell Thread for the legs.

I started buying herbs in the Auction House and will work on getting their Alchemy up. I should start the Shattered Sun Offensive daily quest, and work on grinding some BGs. It's Alterac Valley weekend coming soon.

No comments: