Thursday, May 8, 2008

Team Shaman: update

I started Wednesday evening clearing Black Morass with the Prot Pally to help out the guildies--Sanctume Prot Pally is about 405 rep away from Exalted in Keeper of Time for that 15 Agility gloves.

I then spent some time individually running 2 Shamans in BG, and got mostly Arathi Basin. Only 1 of them completed the daily BG. I ran them individually because I was busy checking the AH for herbs to get the 2nd Shaman his Alchemy to 300.

I also flew my Rogue Herbalist around Hellfire looking for Golden Sansam which is my cockblock herb to 300. I think I have enough to get the 2nd Shaman to 300 Alchemy, but I need another set for the 3rd Shaman.

Then, the next step is to get their Herbalism to 350 or 375.

I have 12 Primal Mights ready for the 4 Shamans to get Master Transmute.

After that, I am thinking of getting them Sporeggar faction for the Transmute Earth to Water.

I would then work on their Alchemy Stone while they continue their Shattered Sun Offensive faction.

Speaking of SSO, I ran the IQD daily only and I did not have time to do the SSO packs out in Outlands. 1760/6000 Friendly rep to SSO now.

No comments: