Monday, February 4, 2008

Shadow Fang Keep - levelling

I spent most of the weekend power leveling a bunch of level 14 to level 20 in Shadow fang keep.

I end up with: (the number denotes which account)
1.Gemstar 23 Undead Mage
1.Aszhat 20 Tauren Shaman
2.Cowbear 22 Tauren Druid
2.Azzhat 20 Tauren Shaman
2.Sanctitty 20 Bloodelf Paladin
3.Azshat 20 Tauren Shaman
3.Alviarin 20 Bloodelf Mage

My main tank power leveler is 3.Sanctume 70 Protection Paladin, but I had access to a 60 Undead Mage. I spent time playing this 60 Mage and I end up re-spec to Frost to get the Water Pet, and the rest into Arcane.

At level 60, the Frost Mage did ok in Shadow Fang Keep. But it not do well in SM Graveyard, Library, nor Cathedral. I might do some quest in Outlands to get the initial green quests for upgrades.

The next plan is to level a bunch in SM with Sanctume. I think I will get Gemstar, Cowbear,
Aszhat, and Azzhat all to 40.

No comments: