Thursday, February 21, 2008

Power Level @ Blackrock Depth

I finished the run around shaman quests last Tuesday night which took longer than I expected even with a mage tagging along for portals.

I then spent more time cleaning up bank and mail on 4 characters that will be power leveled in Blackrock Depth (BRD): 1.Aszhat 40 Shaman & 2.Joiya 40 Mage; and 1.Gemstar 40 Mage & 2.Azzhat 40 Shaman. I also searched my various alts to upgrade some basic gear, some of which are level 5 boots with minor run speed enchants. Only Joiya was decently geared since I used this mage to power level in Shadowfang Keep at one point.

Finally, Wednesday night was more of a test run for Joiya and Aszhat. I managed to get them to level 43 with 1 trip in between to repair and sell. I wiped several times as I try to do some blizzard with the mage, and do some healing with the shaman. But then I was trying to 4-pull each instance reset.

Anyway, last night was just a first run of BRD with a Shaman + Mage setup and I was still tweaking my hot keys. I would need some addon for the shaman to give me some timer on the Totems.

No comments: