Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President's Day Weekend

I managed to level 1.Semihrage (Paladin) to 66, and 2.Healmon (Priest) to 68. Healmon is now a Master Transmutation. I 3-Box inside Shadow Labs and the healer type mob kept healing up and prolongs the fight. I need a mod that shows enemy cast bars, and a better silence cast sequence macro.

I spent a lot of time on 1.Tianak (Rogue) in BG to grind some honor. But I messed up big time when I bought Season 1 Gladiator Shiv with 9k honor, and Season 2 Merciless Gladiator Shiv with 900 or so Arena Points. Only after I enchanted both dagger with +12 Agility is when I realized they are both Off-Hand weapons instead of One-Hand. Needless to say, the season 1 Shiv was a complete waste. I had such high hopes in re-spec'ing to dual daggers and shadow step. Then drop Mace Smithing for Herbalism. Oh well, I'll see how it goes for the Merciless One-Hand dagger which is 2.2k Arena.


Ialso got 1.Aszhat (Shaman) and 2.Gemstar (Mage) to level 40 in SM. I finished the weekend doing a bunch of run around Shaman quests. Call of Fire for the Fire Totem. Call of Water for the Water Totem which is in progress. And Call of Air for the Air Totem which I will finish tonight.

No comments: