Friday, February 22, 2008

Power Level @ Blackrock Depth

I am starting to get back in to the groove of doing BRD once again. I was definitely pulling more than I can handle without risking wipes when I was pulling with 2 level 40s in tow. So I decided to break down some pulls into 2, and also pull less mobs from the arena hallway. I also started to break down the cell area pulls into 2 so that there is less likely mob add from patrols.

I managed to get 1.Aszhat Shaman to 45, and 2.Joiya Mage to 45. I was also filling the other 2 slots with a 60 mage, and other level 40 players. Having the 60 Mage there speeds up kills. But I do not have a functioning add-on that displays exp per hour gain.

Tonight's plan is to level in BRD again, and plan to skill up Tailoring for Joiya to 275 Enchanting and maybe even up to 300 is I have 90 Rugged Leathers available. I also plan to set aside Disenchanting materials for my next batch of skill ups.

No comments: