Thursday, February 14, 2008

Goal: Flying Epic, Primal Mights

I was to purchase a flying epic mount for 3.Sanctume (Prot Pally, Enchanter & Macesmith). I think my running gold total on all my 25 toons is around 2800 gold, which means I need another 2200 gold. When I got my first 5000 gold, I had to decide who will get the first epic flying mount.

I bought the first epic flying mount for 1.Lylefukinton (Warrior, Miner & Armorsmith) . I wonder if I should just spend the time mining and selling ores. But, I need ores still to skill up Blacksmithing. I have some banked, but I have not kept track of how much I have.

Daily Quest
So for now, I do at least 4 daily quest in Blades Edge Mountain with Sanctume and Lylefukinton. The 2 quest rewards about 45g each. The would be 90g per day for about 1 hour; 720g in a week.

Mining & Motes of Fire & Earth
Lyle can also do the flying Sketting bombing for another 12 gold if I remember doing it. Lyle also have Netherwing quests he can do. Most of the time, I fly Lyle in BEM to mine and kill some Fire Elementals for Fire Motes.

Honor Points, Primal Water, & Herbalist
Other than money goal, I also want to get 1.Tianak (Rogue, Engineer & Macesmith) grind 27k honor and buy 2 Season 1 Gladiator daggers. I plan to re-spec Tianak for Shadowstep; drop Macesmith; skill up Herbalism. Tianak becomes the Herb supplier for Healmon and possibly the Team Shaman for Alchemy skill ups. I also want to run Underbog and gather Sanguine Hibiscus to help raise Sporeggar faction on the Alchemist for the Transmute Earth to Water.

Motes of Mana
For now, I run Tianak for an hour at Wizard Row in Netherstorm and gather about 3x Primal Mana.

Motes of Life
I will just farm Motes of Life as needed in Zangarmarsh.

Motes of Shadow
I still have over 50 Primal Shadows from farming demons in Shadowmoon Valley when I was skilling up my Aldor faction. I can farm these again as I power-level 1.Semihrage and 2.Healmon.

Motes of Air
By the time Sanctume has an epic flyer, I will definitely add Primal Air in my routine when I start doing Netherwing daily quests.

No comments: