Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Woot! 4-Box

Well, I bought a WoW War Chest for $40 last night from Best Buy. I wanted to transfer Lylefukinton to this 4th account. However, the Paid Character Transfer ($25) is broken, reached maximum capacity.

I spent 15 minutes on hold to speak with a live rep from 1800-59-BLIZZARD, and they told me I can cancel the account until the Paid Transfer is working.

"Your request could not be processed at this time, as the Paid Character Transfer queue is currently at maximum capacity. This service uses a queue system -- allowing a limited number of transfers at any one time -- in order to ensure stability of the realms, accounts, and hardware utilized during character transfers. We apologize for the inconvenience; please check back periodically for queue availability."

No comments: