Monday, March 24, 2008

More Levelling 28 to 44

I rolled #4 Azhat Shaman just last Sunday, and in one week time, I managed to get him to 44.

I pretty much grinded SM: Cath with some SM: Armory until Azhat hit 40. I also managed to level a few more lowbies in my various accounts: #3 Azshat 30 Shaman, #2 Sanctitty 36 Paladin, #1 Beastress 31 Hunter.

After #3 Azshat hit level 39, I went full power grind using #3 Sanctume my well geared Prot Paladin. I got into the goove of clearing SM: Cath in 8 minutes; then SM: Armory in 4 minutes.

I then spent time getting #3 Azhat bind in Kargath; where he is joined by #1 Gemstar 51 Mage, and #2 Azzhat 52 Shaman. I proceeded to grind Blackrock Depths most of Sunday evening after my family and I had our Easter lunch. Sunday morning, I spent clearing the bank and mail. #3 Gemstar 51 Mage now have 245 Enchanting, and 230 Tailoring.

No comments: