Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Team Heroic @ Battlegrounds

I did a some Battlegrounds last night with Sanctume (70 Prot Paladin), Semihrage (70 Holy Paladin) and Healmon (70 Shadow Priest).

At first in Arathi Basin. I 3-box guarded the blacksmith successfully, but my team lost since I was not moving to cap other nodes. I was also spending time updating my hotkeys to a more "heal" mode since the focus of the attacks are on Healmon instead of Sanctume. I am considering a re-spec and go Holy-Discipline instead. I will need to decide on this when I first purchase my PvP gear from honor points.

I also 3-box in Eye of the Storm and won that, and also completing that daily quest on all 3 toons! I basically guarded Fel Reaver and was harassed by a lone rogue with Healmon dying twice. But other than that, I defended FR all throughout the game. When our horde team capped a 3rd tower, I moved Sanctume to Drenai to help 4-cap and left Semirhage and Healmon in FR.

I also managed a good set of focus buffs. Assist on Sanctume Target and press a buff hot key:
Z = Kings, Wisdomw & Fortitude
C = Shadow Protection

I also started passing the entire 1 to 0, - and = hot keys so that I can control with Healmon's attack bars also.

No comments: