Monday, October 6, 2008

WAR - Vortex Server

Well, it looks like The Cabal is staying in Vortex server, Order side for good.

I was feeling burnt out playing Ironbreaker + Rune Priest from beta, to Skull Throne, to Drakwald, and Azazel. So I was slow going in Vortex.

I actually started Rosie, a female dwarf IronBreaker with Rachelray a female dwarf Rune Priest for a non-commital test run in Votex to Rank 8 and 6. But when Vortex became official, I re-rolled to proper name characters.

So I then rolled Semihrage, a female high-elf Swordmaster with Moghedein, a femail high-elf Archmage. I got both of them to Rank 6. When I was not liking the Archmage's dynamics as a healer, I re-rolled Nynaeave, another female dwarf Rune Priest.

I think last Thursday, Semihrage was Rank 10 while Nynaeave was Rank 8. I then decided to grind Chapter 5 Influences until Nynaeave got to Rank 10.

Friday night and into Saturday, I got Nyna Eave to Rank 14, and Semihrage was Rank 16. When I let my son play for a bit, I solo played Semihrage into Rank 17.

On Sunday, I decided to solo play Nynaeave from Rank 14 to 18 solely on Morkain Temple T2 scenario. I then played a few games to get both to Rank 18.

I suppose I will push for Rank 20 this week just doing Morkain Temple. I am also thinking of grinding gear upgrades from Chapter 9 and 10 before hitting Rank 21.

No comments: