Friday, June 27, 2008

What to do in S4?

Well when season 4 started, I had 75k honor and all I end up getting for my Prot Paladin is the S2 Gavel that I can use for tanking's need of spell damage.

I have Ret gear from S1 to S3, but I've been running with the 3 Shamans and I am thinking if I should spec Shockadin; I can get a full 5 piece S2 Lamellar set but I would be missing the off pieces: Shield, 2x Rings, Neck, Cloak, Bracer, Belt, Boots and trinkets. The vendor rep starter set only offers Ret or Healer.

On the other hand, I have not really re-spec back to Ret to test out how it fairs with the 3 Shamans.

My resto shaman also have around 1600 Healing already so I started working towards getting an Elemental set. Which I would then work re-spec later.

One other option I am contemplating is to get a 5th account and transfer my 70 Holy paladin there. This toon will need some work also as I started getting him some Prot Gear. But I have not been playing the 2nd paladin as much because it's in account 1.

No comments: