Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Season 4 is here!

But damn, the personal ratings requirement blew my upgrade plans out of the water.

I bought S3 Legs for my Resto Shamans when I should have held out since S4 only needs 1550 rating.

The boots needs 1700 so that sucks ass for an honor piece--non-arena!

I end up buying Guardian Pendant of Subjugation (haste S4 neck with spell damage) on all 3. I think I will get Elemental set for my Resto. My Resto Shaman has need 1600 healing already and not fully epic geared yet.

I need quite a handful of Arathi Basin tokens for the Merciless Shoulders, and Sergeant Heavy Cape.

I will work on getting 20x Badge of Justice for the Skycall Totem.

I am also considering getting Shockadin gear for my Paladin but he is already got a bunch of Ret Gear. I need to think this through.

No comments: